John Scalzi gets it.
John Scalzi isn’t just an awesome scifi writer, but an awesome person in general.
FUN FACT: Santa uses parkour to be able to visit every house in the world in just one night
This makes sense.
Miles’ turn for Missile duty
Full on ass
this is probably the best screenshot i’m ever going to take in smash 3ds
A hugging octopus necklace that appears ghostly white by day, then wakes at night to glow brilliantly in turquoise and highlighter yellow.
wtf the fuck at all of these posts i’m seeing on my dash defending outright emotional manipulation and abuse in friendships/relationships in general.
if you are at a point in your relationship with someone where:
- they are openly (however passive aggressively) jealous about you spending time with people who aren’t them
- they demand your attention above everyone else’s, or above other things you have going on in your life
- they force you to fulfil a quota of communication with them every day, like communication with them is something you owe them instead of something that should come naturally for both of you
- you have to walk on eggshells around them to avoid making them angry at you
- they refuse to apologise for treating you badly becuase they ‘can’t help’ it
- you feel guilty doing things that aren’t talking to them in case it upsets them
- if you are generally interacting them out of a perceived obligation or fear of upsetting them rather than a genuine desire to speak to them
- A MULTITUDE of really unhealthy shit
that is not healthy. that is not a sign of a healthy friendship. stop defending this shit.